NAGiS Newsletter - 2016/1-2.
The 2016/1-2 issue of the NAGiS Newsletter presents some of the results of the Project ended on 30th April. Among others, results of the¬†climate vulnerability assessment of drinking water sources, and modelling the climate sensitivity of semi-natural habitats are presented. The registration process is introduced shortly too.¬†The newsletter can be downloaded here.
- Registration is now open for the NAGiS website
- Methodology for determining the climate sensitivity of groundwater
- The climate vulnerability of drinking water sources
- The effects of climate change on crop production
- Modelling the climate sensitivity of semi-natural habitats
- Project workshops
- Promotion: presentations and publications
The newsletter can be read here.